Miki Agrawal is an avid author, speaker, entrepreneur, and social activist. The following are some of her incredible achievements:
- She emerged as the winner of the Disruptive Innovation Award at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The World Economic Forum ranked her as the Young Global Leader in 2017.
- The World Technology Summit awarded her the Social Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2016, Miki was featured as one of the Most Impressive Women Entrepreneurs.
- She was featured on the Forbes list of the 20 Millennials on Mission.
- Miki Agrawal made the 2016 Entrepreneur Magazine’s cover.
- In 2018, she ranked as the Most Creative Person in the Fast Company.
View this post on Instagram
Miki Agrawal is the founder of WILD, the famous farm-to-table. It’s an alternative pizza concept that has 3 branches in New York City, 1 in Guatemala, and more are underway. She is the co-founder of THINK, a modern, period-proof underwear brand. Miki Agrawal served as the Chief Executive Officer and led the firm to a net worth of more than 150 Million USD. She co-founded Icon, a technologically advanced pee-proof underwear brand helping women handle the light bladder leakage issues.
last year, ONLY 2% of VC funding went to female Founders.
when you remove bias, you fund 25x more women. but there’s much more work to be done.
— Clearco (@getclearco) March 8, 2022
Mik Agrawal recently established Tushy, a company that’s revolutionizing the category of American toilets with a high-tech and affordable designer bidet attachment that upgrades human hygiene, human health, and the environment from wasteful toilet papers. Miki and her staff also fight the crisis by providing clean latrines to the needy and underprivileged Indian communities via a partnership with Samagra.
Miki Agrawal is a half Indian, half Japanese, identical French Canadian twin, and a former pro soccer player. She studied at Cornell University and is a proud mama of Hiro Happy. She is a great figure, and her hard work and commitment are unmatched. Thanks for her innovativeness and creativity in improving human hygiene and health.